A crucial aspect of owning a business or commercial property investment property is keeping it safe. To make money and be a sustainable business model– security is key. There are a lot of different ways to get this: security cameras, security guards, and security window films. Utilizing many different safety and security measures are, of course, a good idea. But, there is one method that is better than others–security window film. It is more accessible, but also easier to have applied, and more affordable than other options. Read below to find out all the ways security window film protects your Kansas City property against various threats.
Threats Safety and Security Window Film Defends Against
From lurking everyday dangers Tio devastating attacks that surprise us, safety and security film defends against threats of all natures.
- UV Rays: powerful enough to stop a high-velocity object like a bullet, Safety and Security window film also stops 99.9% of harmful UV radiation from beaming through your properties windows.
- Break-Ins: Smash and grabs crimes cost property owners Millions each year and result in property loss too. Security window film, which requires multiple blows to penetrate, usually causes criminals to move on to an easier target.
- Bombs: while Kansas City is a fairly safe city it still faces the threat of attacks from explosives This type of violence happens Seemingly at random. Therefore a great way for buildings with higher security needs to stay safer is–bomb bomb-resistant film. It keeps glass intact against the force from many magnitudes of bombs– protecting those around the blast.
- Bullets: No window film can stop all bullets. With security window film in coordination with advanced, CBond adhesive and specialty framing systems you’re treated Windows resist numerous strikes from many caliber bullets. Although the glass will shatter, it will stay adhered to the film– protecting those on your property from deadly injuries.
- Accidents: Slip and fall accidents cause people to crash into glass and cause some very grievous injuries. So, retrofitting windows on older buildings with security film is a good idea. It can be applied as a workaround for tempered glass to bring buildings up to code.
- Natural Disasters: Natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes happen without almost any warning. giving most property owners have little or no time to prepare. But, with Safety and Security window film installed on your Kansas City property’s windows– you are always prepared. This helps you keep the people inside your building safe in advance. Window film keeps glass from flying around after being struck by debris, being shaken, or hit by high winds.
For more information on all the benefits of safety and security window film and how it can improve your Kansas City property reach out to us today.